Samstag, 4. Juni 2011

SAD STORY (A TWITTER NOVEL)

The „He said/She said – tales“ (Mai - Oktober 2010)
He said: Real fun is putting out the fire with gasoline. She said: Childplay.
He said:  I actually believe there is our twin earth on the other side of universe. I am the opposite there. Ugly, dumb and real happy.
(Silence)
He said: Sweet dreams from the God killer.
(Long silence)
She said: This time I won´t come back. He said: There´s always another wave.
(Silence again.)
He said. I´m the one who knows what swings you. She said: Come on, babe.
He said: I´m your hero. She said: Well...
He said: All you need is love. She said: Lover boy.
He said: I gonna make sure I´m the centre of all your problems, Mylady. She said: Don´t try to solve the problem. Be part of it.
He said: That´s the saddest story. She said: We´re repeating it over and over.
(Long silence.)
He said: I´ll drop dead if you... She said: What?
He said: Fuck them all. She said: I wish your dreams would come true and your art sell.
He said: Gimme your hand. Gimme your mouth. Gimme your heart and soul. She said: It´s been yours. For ever and a day.
He said: Demoralised? Detached? Devastated? Desolate? Despairing? Detested? Distraught? Well, so you should be. Reality, the Lost Paradise!
She said: Why do you hurt me all the time? He said: Because I can. 
(Serial killer)
She said: Sentenced to death: I will always love you. He said: Right.
He said: You never understand. Lovers can´t become friends. She said: Why not?
(Long silence)
She said: Will you still love me when you´re old? He said: I love you and you´re old. Sorry, love.
She said: I wanted to scream but nothing came out. He said: Here we go again. Sweetie.
He said: I suffer from clinical depression. I don´t like that. She said: Baby, I know. I know.

...and while the black knight kisses her softly and whispers "My lovely..." she´s still longing for the wolf to eat her up...

3 Kommentare:

  1. Das habe ich very amused gelesen, fragte mich allerdings, was 'a twitter novel' wohl bedeute. Eine Zahl (160) oder etwas, das mir verborgen blieb?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Jede He/she said- Zeile war ein Twitter-Eintrag - von Mai bis Oktober 2010. Nur die Zwischentexte (kursiv) sind "neu".

    AntwortenLöschen